Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My video debut !

Dear world,
A few weeks ago, I shot my first commercial video! I had 4 dog costars and there were 5 main human stars including my sis Sydne. My main part was to be with Devon. I let her rest her legs on me and she gave me water from a champagne glass. Rosy got to lay out on the chaise with Shauna and play princess. Bunnybell was with Sydne and of course she had the eating part. You may wonder how I was paid. Well, I didn't sign a contract but I am hoping Sydne recognizes our hard work by ordering us pizza when she visits soon. I think that is fair. I work for pizza.
Love always,
Bear

12 comments:

  1. WOW - Bear - you have hit the big time now. You are famous pal. I hope you'll always remember where you started and us - your original fans before the big time! he he I'm really not too worried because you are pretty grounded. Whatever that means - M told me to say that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mario, how could I forget you? Every week is #MarioMonday ! BearHUG!

      Delete
  2. Bear, you look fantastic! very elegant. I liked when you went to the girl on the sofa trying to get a treat or maybe more water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Actually, I just wanted Shauna to pet me since she was paying so much attention to Princess Rosy ! BEarhUG!

      Delete
  3. I think you're a star Bear! Sydne is lucky you're only asking for pizza :-)
    Ronnie the red tabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yah. Maybe I should ask for extra bellyrubs too. BearHUG!

      Delete
  4. Hi Bear! What a great video. U look great! Love the tuxedo collar. Where did you get it and do they come in Pomeranian size? I would love to get one for my Pomeranian brothers. Love Sassy (FoxxyFraulein@FoxxyFraulein on Twitter).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Not sure where I got mine cause I have had it for years! But they do have them at doggyduds.com . BearHUG!

      Delete
  5. Very cool Bear!! Next time, though, hire an agent....you deserve boneless wings with your pizza! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah. Not sure about wings, but cheesy sticks and a side of meatballs might work.BearHUG!!

      Delete
  6. You're a real tv star now! Can I have your pawtograph?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bear somehow I missed this! Congrats on your debut! You look so dashing wif your bow tie,and Rosy looks so Rosy wif her tiara. It looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete