Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hollywood Tour: Hollywood & Highland

Dear world,
As part of my tour, I got to go to the Hollywood & Highland Center. The first thing I had to do was go to the Dolby Theatre where they have the Academy Awards. We imagined climbing the stairs in anticipation of an Oscar. After we went into the main courtyard modeled after the Babylon set from the silent epic "Intolerance". We then sat on the casting couch for a while hoping to be discovered. Off the couch now, but still hoping.
Love always,
Bear

4 comments:

  1. Bear, you have 4,048 followers so I guess you are already discovered. I think you are having a great time in that Hollywood environment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Fernando. But is a goal of a star on the Walk of Fame out of the question?

      Delete
  2. A star for you is not out of the question, but don't forget your friends when you get on the walk of fame :-)
    Ronnie the red tabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would NEVER forget my friends! I would hope everyone would come to my star ceremony. I would order pizza for everyone ! BearHUG!

    ReplyDelete