Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hollywood Tour: Grauman's Chinese Theater


Dear world,
I went up to Los Angeles this past weekend and decided to do a Hollywood tour. So first stop, the famous Grauman's Chinese Theater. In front of the theater is the Forecourt to the Stars where all the celebrities do their signatures and handprints. I liked Clint Eastwood's - it made my my day. And then I made some tourists day by letting them take pictures with me when they asked. I felt like such a star.
Love always,
Bear

15 comments:

  1. Bear you are a star! You're so lucky you get to go to exciting far away trips, the furthest I've traveled was to my neighbors' back yards. :-)
    Ronnie the red tabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS it always make my day to read your post :-)
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are a star, Bear! When r they gonna put ur pawprints at Grauman's? All uv ur anipals cud come to da ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so sweet Tikka! You will be the first anipal to know if I get my own ceremony!BearHUG!

      Delete
  4. Bear, you made some tourists day being in their pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah. Lots of people took my pic and took pics with me! I hope I made their day - it was fun!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hmmmm. Not sure about Lassie. But you have a good point. Maybe AirBud !

      Delete
  6. Whoa! How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool. My standin "Flat Chazz was there a few weeks ago at the El Capitan Theater (across da street feom Graumans)watching FRANKENWEENIE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I missed FlatChazz by a week! I saw El Capitan Theater, but wasnt allowed in. Must be cool! BEarhUG!

      Delete
  8. Bear, the kitties and I think you are a star! You make our dayevery time you post new pictures & stories. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SO nice. That is my motivation for blogging! To make people smile ! I love you guys too ! BearHUGs!

      Delete