Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Little Big Sister

Dear world,
Rosy went for her post surgery check-up. I was so proud of her cause she got an A+. So now she is allowed to take 10 minute walks with me a few times a day. But instead of walking in front of her and have her follow me like I usually do, I walk next to her to protect her and make sure she is OK. She cant play ball yet or come to the beach, but at least she was let out of house arrest. I really have missed normal life with my little big sister!

Love always,

Bear

7 comments:

  1. Yeaaaa! We're so happy for Rosy. You're the best big little brother ever! Love & loud purring for you both! RainbowCatsx8 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY Rosy! It so nice to see her owt and abowt walking around again! I bet Rosy is really happy to be owt uv dat crate! Yoo iz always such a good big little brofur Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this are wonderful news. Rosy seems to be walking very slowly. I hope she takes things easy. Bear, you are such a good brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO! You're a great bro! Congrats to Rosy also -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Rosy is so blessed to have a sweet brofur like you, Bear.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope she continues improving!!

    AROOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear she is ok! :D Hope that she continues on the up! :D

    xo
    Luna

    ReplyDelete