Monday, October 3, 2011

Dirt Roll

Dear world,
When I lived in Memphis I used to love rolling in the grass. Well, there is no grass here, only sand and ocean ... that is NOT a complaint. So the other day, when I was walking back from the beach I was terribly itchy. So I decided to try rolling in dirt. Once Mom stopping her uncontrollable laughter, she took pics, gave me a bath, and made a Vet's appointment. I barked "I am dirty, not sick!" But I went, got a shot and pills for my itch and was told to stay out of the water for a week. Bummer! OK, so much for dirt rolling.

Love always,


Bear


9 comments:

  1. Aw, you sweetheart, bet you had fun. Mom knows best though.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fofo... Amei voce e o blog.
    Estou seguindo (members your blog).
    Ficarei feliz se for conhecer o meu e seguir também.
    JOIN THIS SITE MY BLOG (MEMBERS MY BLOG). Entende?
    Te espero com amor.
    Aus do Brasil ...

    KIPPY

    ReplyDelete
  3. if somebody sees you like this on the beach they are going to report you as an abandon dog.
    I understand your mom completely on this one. I can see why she was laughing so much. I've never seen you before with this much dirt on you. And I agree, you are dirty and not sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Telling a Golden to stay out of the water ix like telling a duck not to go in the water. Poor Bear. They taking all your fun away from you, but maybe once the itch is gone, you can go have fun again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bear, you must have had so much fun getting so dirty. Sorry you had to get a shot, but hopefully it stops your itching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back in August, Rosy had a sand face, and now you have a dirt face. But you look so wise and regal, even all covered with dirt. Maybe that red tide made you itchy? Hope you are soon frolicking in the waves again! Please say hi to Rosy for us! Love from RainbowCatsx8

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahhaha! You look so satisfied!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure you were just going for a free exfoliation, right Bear?

    ReplyDelete