Monday, October 17, 2011

Cafe Society

Dear world,

Ever since Rosy visited Hollywood last year, she loves going to cafes. So since Rosy hasn't been able to go for awhile, the whole family went to Americana for breakfast the other day. It is the absolutely perfect place for humans to take their dogs in Del Mar. Mom and Dad really like their food. For us canines, not only do they immediately give us a water bowl, but they have a help yourself cookie jar by the door! (And did I mention Rosy got goat cheese from Mom and I got some of Dad's turkey sausage!) We love being part of cafe society!

Love always,

Bear

9 comments:

  1. That is great. A restaurant where your dog can come. Wish that would happen hear but Utah are not the most animal friendly state. Don't get me wrong, I love it here, just wish the upidy ups would give us fourleggeds a chance.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Rosy scored there! We love going to places like that too--we just don't do it enough...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see Rosy going out again. You and Rosy are really enjoing life. Nice to have a dog-friendly place to go as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun Bear!!! We don't have any dog-friendly restaurants around here!! :( It would be nice to go out and eat with my humans, but they always bring back something for me! I believe it's called a "doggie-bag" LOL!! @NellieSpringer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had places like that near our house. It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you are lucky. I never get to go out to eat with my oomans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoo n Rosy n Dad look so comfy and right at home! I bet Rosy iz so happy to be owt uv jail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @JustAnotherTrnd said ...

    DUSTY: Love this post, Bear. Especially happy to see little Rosy out and about. HURLEY: You have a great family. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wave at you and Rosy (and your Mom and Dad) every time I drive through Del Mar. Happy to have you back on the Left Coast and in MY beautiful SoCal.

    ReplyDelete