Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rosy's vacation

Dear world,
Yesterday, Mom told me that she was going on a trip and she would be taking Rosy. And to make it worse, she is going to California! Mom said she wished she could take me but I can't fit under the airplane seat. Well of course, I was upset. And then Rosy asked me to help her pack. Ouch. But being a good big brother I consulted with her . I told her she is bringing way too much. That is what I always hear Dad tell Mom, so I figured that was an appropriate comment. Anyway, I asked her to do guest blogging while she is on her trip. We will call it RosyReports. Stay tuned.



Love always,

Bear

7 comments:

  1. Wat an xciting trip for Rosy. Its too bad you iz too big fur da plane Bear, but Iz bet you'll haz a grate time hazing a mandog wkend wiv Fuzz an dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so neat that Rosie gets to go to CA. We'll look forward to hearing from you. Sorry pal that you don'tg get to go with. I know how much you love the beach thre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Rosy, I wish you good luck on your trip. Now, if you can't bring everything but you want to have everything in your trip, be sure to bring your mom. She has a funny way of fulfilling all your needs and the needs that Bear and Fuzz have. If you don't have it she will buy it for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lookig forward to Rosy's post, you'll have fun with Fuzz at home.
    Jake the red tabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH boy I bet Rosy will be getting to hab fun wif Bunny Bell. Bear, yoo will haf to be in charge uv takin care uv Fuzz while yoor mama is gone. She will miss yoo while she iz gone, and I bet yoo will get sum new toys n stuff when she comes back home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure she's going to miss her big brothers !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good big brother you are to put your own feelings aside and help your sister out.

    ReplyDelete