Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bat Dogs

Dear world,
Since Halloween is coming up, I was going through my box of costumes and I found the bat dog costumes. My brother Oliver and I wore them two years ago. We went to a party with a costume contest. We were entered individually. I got honorable mention. But I felt jipped. I knew that if we would have been entered as Bat Dogs together, we probably would have won first place. I told Oliver it wasn't fair. He said life's not fair sometimes. He was very wise. I miss him.
Love always,
Bear

9 comments:

  1. ha ha- you and Fuzzy are so darn cute. Love the costume. Happy trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool costume! *high paw* Where is batmobile?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow You Look Like real Bats!! That scares the Hair up on me..Spooky,spooky but Oliver was right! They twisted your chance of winning big by doing you 2 separate!! Dang who ever did that to you! Be Darned those Two legs for jipping You & Your Old Bro Oliver!! You both got twisted out of winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad To The Bonz!! wooHoo!! Hollar Hollar!!Must Play That song "Bad To The Bone"

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two look very scary, ready for Halloween.
    I'm sure Oliver had tons of fun with you and was very loved by your mom. She seems to be a great mom for dogs.
    Oliver looks very handsome and big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cat, yew two is such pawsum Batdogs! I wud give yew 1st place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoo guyz iz beary scawy batdogs! I bet yoo guyz wud be gweat crime solbers just lyke da weal batman and wobin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you were so jipped. You should have taken first place! You two were an adorable bat duo.

    ReplyDelete