Monday, April 15, 2013

Yaky Nuggets

Dear world,.
One of the presents that Mom got Bunnybell for her birthday was a bag of Yaky Nuggets. We had no idea what they were. The package said it is chew made from an ancient Himalayan recipe using Yak and Cow Milk that  needed to be microwaved. Bunnybell was very skeptical.  We waited while each piece went into the microwave. They were yum. Have you ever tried cheese made from Yak's milk? (Be honest, do you know what a Yak looks like?)
Love always,
Bear

7 comments:

  1. I do not know wut a Yak looks like, but I am sure willing to find owt if it involves milk! BunnyBell should know your Mom wuddnt buy you guyz sumfing dat izznt good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love that picture of you and BunnyBell together. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. without wikipeding I think a Yak is like a Buffalo but with long hair and I think bigger. Very strong. I guess those pieces will last longer than a piece of meat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does BunnyBell have a boyfriend do you know? I'd like to add her to my black bark book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we have tried yak cheese, have you tried deer antlers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOL...that is not something that I would want to try, only roasted chicken for me please.
    Ronnie the red tabby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that's a new one. I don't even know where we could get yak cheese!

    ReplyDelete