Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Frame Store


Dear world,
Dad took me to the frame store to get my print for Mom framed.  The frame lady opened my box took out the print and laid it out on a table. I told her I wanted a frame for it. She started asking me all these questions like what color frame, what kind of mat, what color mat, how big, and on and on. OMD! I was so confused, so I asked Dad to help answer the questions. He kept answering the lady that he trusts her judgement. Oh. I could have said that!
Love always,
Bear

11 comments:

  1. Oh Bear, you're so cute! Rumblemummy was talking about you today! A lady at her work has doggies, and she was saying how much she loved seeing doggies in costumes and jackets and such. Rumblemummy immediately thought of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me so happy that the wonderful Rumbles from the fabulous country of NZ thinks about me!! We think about you guys too! BEarHUGs!

      Delete
  2. It's going to be very special when it's finished, Bear! And you got to have a big part in getting it framed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah. I cant wait to see it. I hope we made the right choices! BearHUG Sage!

      Delete
  3. Bear, you can trust dad with that "I trust her" attitude. Your mom is lucky you are there to supervise what is done... that lady looks nice... maybe you can trust her a little bit.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah. She was very nice and the expert and Mom always says that Dad has good taste. So I felt comfy trusting them. BearHUG!

      Delete
  4. Bear, I can't wait to see the print.
    Ronnie the red tabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah! After I give it to Mom I of course will blog about it! BearhUG!

      Delete
  5. Bear, will you show us the picture once it is framed ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! We never miss a photo op! BearHUG!

      Delete
  6. SO many choices to make! We know it'll be beautiful and your Mom will love it! Lots of happy meows from RainbowCatsx8

    ReplyDelete