Friday, April 27, 2012

Wounded Warrior Surf

Dear world,
The other day on my beach walk I saw this crowd of people wearing wet suits and lots of surf boards. I walked over to see what was going on. It was the Warrior Athlete Surf Clinic for men that have lost their limbs in war. I watched as amputees went out surfing. Wow! How incredibly amazing! They had the biggest smiles on their faces as they went out and came in. The Clinic is held in Del Mar every Thursday morning. I think I will go back next week again and cheer them on.
Here is an article and video on it from CBS8.com http://www.cbs8.com/story/17061017/wounded-warriors-now-conquering-the-surf
Love always,
Bear

2 comments:

  1. WoW that iz so kewl, Bear! Your Mom finds the most awesomest stuff fur you guyz to go do and see. You n Rosy r lucky to haz such a kewl Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC! Bear, that is so pawsome! Those guys are so brave!

    ReplyDelete