Sunday, April 1, 2012

Basketball Fan

Dear world,
Everyone seems to be basketball crazy this weekend. Mom brought home this foam basketball and told me it is a hat for my head. I said HaHaHa, and I was waiting for her to say April Fools. Nope. There it went, on my head. So now I am Bear, the basketball fool, I mean fan.

Love always,



  1. Oh Bear, the things they make us do bol! You look great though. Happy April Fools
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear

  2. Poor Bear. At leest u r in da spirit of fings wif dat hat! Happy April Fools Day!

  3. Poor Bear. I would not like the part that covered my face at all. But my daddy's one of those that's basketball crazy. He's a big Kentucky Wlid(kitty)cats fan. I'm glad he doesn't make me wear that.

  4. Don't you think that would look better on Mom's head? Then you could say "April Fool's"!!

  5. BOL BOL BOL sorry Bear but I can't stop BOLing.... BOL BOL BOL

  6. where does your mum find all these great doggy disguises????

  7. MOL! Your mommy is funny & she must really love you! She puts some of the funniest outfits on you & Rosey I've ever seen. You're so patient, wearing all those hats.