Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mountain top

Dear world,
The other day we went to a place called Elfin Forest. My mom thought it would be a pretty hike to do with me and Bunnybell. As we started the hike a man coming down asked if the little black dog (Bunnybell) was going. He said it was pretty steep. Did that give Mom a clue? Of course not. We kept on hiking up and up and up to what seemed like forever. Bunny and I were EXHAUSTED. Along the way people kept telling us we were almost at the top...but we kept climbing. So finally we got there. Mom made Bunny and me pose on top of picnic tables to get the pretty scenery. And after a few minutes, she said, ok , lets go back down. We hiked up 1.5 miles to 1200 ft just to go back down 1.5 miles? Help me here, what exactly is the point?
Love always,
Bear

2 comments:

  1. Hoomans do silly things sumtimes. Dem are nice fotos of you and Bunnybell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans have a thing about climbing stuff "just because it's there." I guess I understand. Sometimes I chew stuff just because it's there.

    ReplyDelete