Saturday, March 6, 2010

Meet-up


Dear world,
I belong to the Golden Retriever Meet-up Group here in San Diego. It has over 700 members! It is very cool. I haven't been to that many events because my parents keep being out of town. They do parades, hikes, lake play, lunch, etc. I wonder if they will have a meet-up group in my new home town. I hope so. Otherwise I will start one. Bear, the group leader. I wonder if the power would go to my head?
PS-- I'm the golden standing in the picture. I don't like to blend.
Love always,
Bear


4 comments:

  1. I wish I could be a member of that group even if I don't have a retriever myself. just to go and scratch some tummies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of beautiful doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely group of doggies - you're the best one there tho!

    Congratulations Bear! I just presented you with the Sunshine Award because reading your blog always puts a smile on my face. Please see my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture Bear! It's a pleasure to have you in our group!

    ReplyDelete