Thursday, January 28, 2010

What kind of a retriever am I?


Dear world,
Today at the park there was this large brown bird standing alone. Sometimes he would stand on one leg. He was doing all sorts of funny motions. Then he just started staring out and standing still for the longest time. I assume he was doing yoga.
Anyway, I usually couldn't care less about birds. But at that moment, I felt these weird urges inside of me. I felt like I was supposed to chase it. I really didn't want to, but it was like there was this voice inside of me saying "you are a retriever!" I know some retrievers are hunters, but not me. YUCK! So I just kept watching it and then it flew closer to me and stood and looked at me. I got bored and looked away. I am a tennis ball retriever. Let birds live and enjoy. My mom just wishes they would stop pooping on her car.
Love always,
Bear

1 comment:

  1. oh my! poor mom, I know what she means about birds poopin on her car! and mine is a convertible!! hahah! http://www.twitpic.com/rq4bq
    yah, an I say, leave da birds alone.. they can be scary sometimes! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete