Friday, January 29, 2010

All dogs count!


Dear world,
On the news channels they announced 2009 most popular dogs. I asked my Mom how they figured that out...do they count every single dog? She told me it is based on American Kennel Club registrations. Then I thought about it. That is so not fair. If you were to poll every family that had a dog, I would bet that list would be quite different. First of all, I bet Mixed Breed would be the most popular. In fact, I am thinking of the dogs I know, and actually, most of them would not have been counted in this popularity contest. I wouldn't have because while a golden retriever, I am a rescue.
So I think that someone should take a scientifically correct poll of the most popular dogs in America. (or just add a question to the Census!)
My mom's background is research, can you tell?
Love always,
Bear

1 comment: