Monday, January 25, 2010

Home of the Bear

Dear world,
While on my walk this morning, I had so many thoughts that I wanted to share. I can't really twitter all those thoughts, because it is not twitterly correct. So here I am starting a blog.
Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Bear. I am often called BearBear. Sometimes BaBear. And them some people address me by singing "BaBaBaBear" (hence my gmail address).
Right now I live in San Diego, CA. It is a very cool place. I live near Dog Beach. Yes, it is off leash most of the year. But since human tourists take over the beach in the summer, it is on leash from June 15-Labor Day. But that won't matter to me this year, because I am moving to Memphis in the Spring. I have never been there, but I will be with my Mommy and Daddy so I know it will be ok. Someone told me that Memphis is home of the blues. I don't know what that means, but soon Memphis will be Home of the Bear.
Love always,
Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment