Friday, November 26, 2010

FuzzBuzz: Eat and Sleep


Dear world,
This week I got to spend time with my human sister Sydne who is visiting from Los Angeles. I really like her. Yesterday she was wrestling with me. Rosy came around barking cause she was afraid I was going to eat Sydne. I tried to explain that we were just playing. After all the play and barking, Sydne and I got tired and took a nap. Life is good, especially with Sydne here. Maybe I could keep her as my full time sister and send Rosy to L.A.
Forever,
Fuzzy

5 comments:

  1. Awww I'm so happy you got to see Sydne again. I can see in your eyes you really loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yoo can't send Rosy to LA. She wuddnt lyke dat. She needs her big brofurs to help take care uv her! Yoo look beary happy wif yoor hyooman sister. It's fun to snuggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your sister is soooo pretty and you look sooo content! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuzz, you really are big... or Sydne is very small?
    You make an excellent pillow. I wish it was me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww-such a lovely shot of you and your sister resting

    ReplyDelete