Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pirates of the Pacific

Dear world.
On our beach walks, Rosy and I always leisurely stroll along the waters edge enjoying the scenery. But Annie is always intently sniffing the sand and frantically exploring around the rocks. I finally asked her why. Annie said she is looking for buried treasure. That got me to thinking ... a few years ago, Fuzz and I were Pirates of the Mississippi. So now the girls and I can be Pirates of the Pacific! We could all follow Pirate Annie in search of buried treasure. Rosy of course will insist on keeping the jewels.
Love always,
Bear

4 comments:

  1. You guys make pawsome pirates. Ahoy mateys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pirates and love all three of those big smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL! I do the same thing as Annie in my yard, cause I have to guard my territory i'm always looking for intruders not treasures...
    Ronnie the red tabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, Bear! Rosy could make tiara's fur she n Annie wif da jewels. I love your hats and Rosy's owtfit, so cute! Happy Hunting!

    ReplyDelete