Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lost Sock Memorial Day

Dear world,
When I found out that today was Lost Sock Memorial Day, I decided to look for all the unmatched socks in the house. Then I gathered them and layed them on the floor to pay my respects. I reflected upon how they were once part of a couple, serving to warm and protect my Mom and Dad's feet. Rosy came over and asked what I was doing. When I told her, she started laughing right in front of the lonely socks. She is just so disrespectful sometimes.
Love always,
Bear

8 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be surprise if Rosy had something to do with some of those socks going missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Bear you have such a tender heart. I agree wif clowie .. maybe Rosy is hiding some of those sox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear - you are such a kind, loving doggie. We have a sock monster in our house (and it's not me),

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bear, I read once that there is a black hole for socks in the dryer that keeps one of each pair and never gives them back... true story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so nice of you Bear. Those poor lonely socks need some company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Bear, those lonely socks must have really appreciated your thoughtfulness! So cute!

    ReplyDelete