Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Practice does not make perfect


Dear world,
It happened again today. We take our daily walk down a path so that I can do my morning constitutional. I pretty much go in the same spot everyday which is near the garbage pail. My mom scoops up my poop in the green biodegradable bag, ties the knot and then walks about 5 feet from the garbage pail. Then she proceeds to try to throw the bag into the pail. I would say that 8 out of 10 times she misses. My mom thinks I am not looking. But I always look. I find it fascinating that no matter how many times she tries, it is rare that she gets the basket. But when she does get the bag in, she gets so excited...and I love seeing my Mom happy. But you have got to admit, she is a bit weird.
Love always,
Bear

1 comment:

  1. This was a cute story! Well Bear, just be happy to see your mom so happy most of the time!

    ReplyDelete