Monday, March 11, 2013

Memphis comes to Del Mar

Dear world,
Yesterday, I woke up from my nap and heard familiar voices. Huh? Am I dreaming or did we go back to Memphis while I was sleeping? And then I saw my friends from Memphis. They came all the way to my house in California so that they could get to see and take me to my dog beach! We had so much fun! I wish they could move to California too and of course bring Dash, their Golden Retriever. I could help transform him into a beach dog!
Love always,
Bear

6 comments:

  1. Bear, you look so happy with those eyes all closed. I'm sure you got fuzz a lot by your Memphis friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to see old friends! Maybe sometime they'll bring Dash along, too. It looks like you're going to have to splash way out into the water for that tennis ball. Purrs from RainbowCatsx8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bear, that is so wonderful that they came all the way over to where you live now. It's always nice to see friends again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely for your friends to visit. That must have been a wonderful surprise! You sure look happy to see them.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear, that's so fun you got to visit wif your Memphis friends! I bet they loved your beach. Did u feel da earfquake 2day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom said this could be her visiting you and tossing balls on the beach...so I told her. "Mom what is taking you so long..lets go already!" xoxo Bosco

    ReplyDelete