Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Real Housedogs

Dear world.
Last week, my human sis appeared on an episode of Real Housewives of Orange County. That got me to thinking. Why so many spinoffs about housewives? Why not try something new and have Housedogs? Rosy and I could be the on the first spinoff show -- The Real Housedogs of San Diego County . I am sure they could find another 3 dogs that would also make a good reality cast. I could even suggest a few of my friends. Would you watch?
Love always.
Bear

6 comments:

  1. Pawsome idea Bear! We would tune in!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... I'll watch. I'm already reading the blog version (this blog of course).

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL. Now that would be entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama iz just now watching dat episode! She wonders if hyooman sis finks Alexis is as big an airhead as she appears on TV! :) We fur shur wud watch real housedogs! (we fink dere shud be housecats too)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen what Miss Katie has done with Real Housecats of the Blogosphere? You should get her in on your spin off!!

    http://www.glogirly.com/search/label/The%20Real%20Housecats%20Of%20The%20Blogosphere

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is the best idea ever for a new "Real Housewives" spinoff!! Rock on, Bear!!

    xoxoxo,
    OEF

    ReplyDelete