Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Benjamin Franklin Birthday

Dear world,
Today is Benjamin Franklin's Birthday. He was a super impressive guy. Not only was he one of the Founding Father's of the United States but he was an author, printer, political theorist, politician, postmaster, scientist, musician, inventor, satirist, civic activist, statesman and diplomat! I am so inspired by him. And to think I am just an author (blogger). Maybe as I get older I should try to expand my accomplishments.
Well, then I better go to bed early. After all, early to bed, early to rise, makes a dog healthy, wealthy and wise.

Love always,

Bear

3 comments:

  1. And we know you always get plenty of doggie naps in because you are a very wise doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear you is alreddy a writer and a teecher! You teech us noo stuff all da tyme, like today you taught us abowt Ben Franklin. So datz 2 fings u haz accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear, I think you are an accomplish blogger.
    What I see is that Franklin had trouble focusing in one or 2 things only (A.D.D.?).

    ReplyDelete