Sunday, November 20, 2011

La Jolla





Dear world,
The other day we went to La Jolla, a beautiful town with seven miles of dramatic curving coastline . We took a walk on the bluffs seeing exactly what websites describe: peaceful bays, pounding surf, near shore tide pools, sea caves, seal rookeries, along with beautiful small beaches. My favorite part was seeing the seals on the rocks. Listening to them reminded me of Fuzz's howling bark. My least favorite part was being at the beach and not able to go swimming. Rosy's favorite part was going to a cafe in the pretty village and sharing Dad's cheeseburger.


Love always,
Bear

4 comments:

  1. Those are bootiful pictures Bear. I'm amazed that you didn't try to sneak in the ocean when no one was looking. You were being a good boy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you iz living in teh rite place Bear, an you will get back in da water rill soon, stay payshunt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon you'll be able to get all wet again. (yucky if you ask me!) Dat place sure looks nyce. You get to go so many kewl places, Bear! Good to see Rosy looking fit and happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day, but I'd NEVER be able to resist going in the water--you are so good, Bear. And I hope you got a bite of the cheeseburger!

    ReplyDelete