Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swimming Companion

Dear world,
Mom and I have this new activity. She is my new swimming companion. I used to love fetch swimming with my brother Oliver in the pool. Then when I went to the beach, I would always pick one dog and fetch swim with him or her out in the ocean. I have always liked to fetch swim with someone, so why not my Mom? No, she doesn't go after a ball she just does laps. But I get to swim beside her back and forth just like my canine partners and she likes it. This is just more evidence. I really do think she must have some canine in her DNA.
P.S. Mom is not in the picture because she is beside me taking it.
Love always,
Bear

6 comments:

  1. Hai Bear! Efurry time I learns more abowt you an here you iz an grate athalete too! Your mom iz rill lucky I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bear - dat do look like so much fun & you make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look so fun! you lucky to have good swimming partner in mom. maybe someday fuzz will want to get in too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your mom should tie a rope around her ankle and a tennis ball at the end... when she goes for her laps, you are suppose to swim after her trying to catch the ball :)
    Fuzz has to learn how to take pics so we can see you and your mom swimming at the same time lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! That's GREAT. I wish my mom can swim with me but the pool I go to is only for Canine. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. U lucky to has pool. Mom says if we had pool she would swim with us. Neighbor has pool and offer us to swim, but Mom says she feel funny about it. Mom weird, I would go. She says that the invitation was fur her and not fur me. I think not, Kids should be invited if parents are..

    ReplyDelete